Trying to log my thought and plans for the day so I can be consistent. Here goes.
- Putting my tasks into TaskWarrior for now. I am liking it. Thinking about integration with Trello, Google Tasks, and others. Not 100% sure, but it would allow me to use it on other things than this desktop.
- I have broken down my current tasks to four groups:
- Admin tasks for the non-RCAC Lab VMs
- Development tasks on RCAC Lab VMs
- Expect-related tasks mostly relating to errors on FreeBSD
- Node-Related tasks for better user experience on the lab
- There’s a few more things that I haven’t added to tasks yet. “Diagnose occasional lock up of Linux desktop” and better configuration and automation of Samba mounting different systems, but I don’t have a plan for these tasks yet.
- I also don’t have a plan for using existing NotifyOSD/Polly/Pushover notifications to Google Calendar events. Yet. I don’t want to parse the output of
gcalcli agenda, but I can do it if I have to.
- I have (again?) pulling the list of members of a Twitter list. I need to pull the acccount information to get friends (accounts the list member follows) then use that in PDL::Stats::Kmeans to try to get some sub-lists for too-large groups. So, just a little more makework administrivia before I get to the clever stuff.
- I think React Native gets put on my interest list.